"If you believe in yourself, anything can happen."



I started designing in my parents house when I was a teenager. I fooled around with the Adobe programs for a few years and really started to get the hang of it. My friends and family would tell me all the time how creative I was, so that inspired me to push to the next level. After countless designs that must be lost in space by now, I started believing in myself. I started taking on work for my friends and family, getting even more experience. Then, once I felt a bit more confident, I made a few Craigslist ads and people who didn't know me, wanted me to do work for them, too! As I took on more and more projects, I got better and better.Now,  I look back at some old designs I made 5 years ago, and I chuckle to myself and think, "Wow, look how far I have came since then."


---Until next time...


"Strive to have internal peace, and a piece of cake."

Contact Me
Holly Nelson
Freelance Graphic Designer
Portfolio Website: Galacticgraphics23.wix.com/galacticgraphics
Facebook: facebook.com/galacticgraphics

Comments